Paddock Shops Safety Officer
Paddock Shops is looking to add a member to its Safety Program. We are currently looking to fill a Part-Time Safety Officer position, with the possibility of extra hours when available.
SERVING AS A DETERRENT- Patrol on foot, bike and vehicle to circulate through assigned zone to deter unwanted activity through uniformed visible presence.
OBSERVE AND REPORT– While on patrol be watchful for unwanted behaviors or criminal activity and report to local authorities via established communication methods.
RESPOND - Respond to call for assistance from stores, customers and motorists.
Paddock Shops Louisville, KY
Block by Block
Full Time Store Manager
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. is the leading and only global company that offers an interactive make-your-own stuffed animal retail-entertainment experience. Founded in 1997, the company currently operates more than 400 Build-A-Bear Workshop® stores worldwide, including company-owned stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, China and Denmark. We are proud to have been recognized as a FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® the last 10 years.
Ideal candidates for the FULL TIME STORE MANAGER position should have the following characteristics and qualifications:
• Minimum of 2 plus years of retail store manager experience with a proven, successful track record in a guest centric business, preferably in specialty retail
• Metric driven: achieving store, district, region and company goals
• Sales focused while engaging guests in creating a fun, memorable experience
• Prior success in recruiting, hiring and developing teams to high level of success
• Models professional and personal integrity
• Balances the appropriate levels of warmth and dominance in his/her management style
• Accountable for results ; takes pride and ownership of store operations
• Attention to detail; plan full and organized while being flexible and adaptable in our fast paced environment
• Passionate, ambitious and success oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; college degree is a plus.
• Open availability (including nights and weekends) to meet the needs of the business and maintain a 40 hour five day work week
• Demonstrates an appreciation for children of all ages
• Competitive Salary
• Insurance (health, dental, vision, disability and life)
• Paid vacations
• Paid holidays
• Paid Birthday
• Bonus incentives
• Merchandise discounts
• Rotating schedule that allows for work/life balance
• A fun, engaging environment
If you love kids and believe that providing a fun experience for Guests results in a fun place to work, then apply online today! www.buildabear.com/brand-about-careers.html